1 lb courgettes
1 small onion
½ pint of vegetable stock
Salt and pepper
1. Slice the courgettes and peel and slice the onion.
2. Heat a little margarine in a large saucepan and gently fry the onion until soft.
3. Add the sliced courgettes and cook for a further 10 minutes
4. Stir in the chicken stock and bring to the boil. Simmer until the courgettes are cooked. Add the rosemary and the seasoning.
5. Allow to cool and then liquidise the soup or push through a fine strainer.
6. Re-heat and serve.
(wheat, milk and soya from bread roll and butter)