Tickets start from Saturday 2nd October and will be available all throughout October.
- A carved pumpkin will last 4-5 days.
- If you don’t carve your pumpkin, keep the stalk on and keep it in a cool dark place it will easily last until November.
- Enjoy PYO pumpkins, and remember it is a farm so staying clean is not an option! Suitable footwear is a must.
- Remember to bring something, such as a bag or box, to put your pumpkins in.
- We always struggle to keep up with wheelbarrows so please do think of others.
- The further you walk across the fields there is often better pumpkins.
- Remember it is a vegetable; they are yummy to eat.
- This is a ticketed event so make sure you book early, and select the right time and date, as they aren’t refundable.
- We do not charge for the tractor and trailer rides.