Following the PM’s latest announcent, we wanted to let our customers know that our farm shop, butchery, and deli counter are still open as usual – 7 days a week, 9am-5pm. We have plenty of fresh produce available. Our restaurant is still closed for the time being.
It is now more important than ever to keep everyone safe and comfortable, so we are asking that all customers follow the guidelines below when shopping at the farm:
• Hand sanitiser will be available at the entrance for customers to use. We are also sanitising hand baskets and trolleys.
• Please wear a face mask in the farm shop (unless medically exempt).
• We are asking all of our customers to keep to the recommended 2 metres apart whilst shopping.
• We are operating a one-way system so please follow the direction arrows around the shop.
• Please stand behind the marked lines at the deli and butchery counters, and at the till points. This marks a safe, 2 metre distance.
• There will be limited capacity inside the shop due to social distancing, so there may be a queue if we’re busy. If possible, we would also request that only 1 family member comes to the shop or till point at a time.
If you, a member of your household or someone you have come into contact with has experienced symptoms of COVID-19 in the last 14 days we ask that you do not visit the farm shop.
If you are unable to visit the shop, we are offering a contactless click and collect service. This enables customers to order produce from the comfort of their home, pay over the phone and then collect from our car park. To place an order, please visit our website www.essingtonfarm.co.uk