The Essington Farm loyalty card scheme is our way of saying thank you for shopping with us. Every time you buy something in the farm shop or restaurant you will earn points to redeem against further purchases at Essington Farm.
Sign up in our farm shop or restaurant next time you visit the farm!
Why sign up for the Essington Farm loyalty card?
- Save money on purchases at Essington Farm when you use your points in part or full payment.
- Receive personal invitations to loyalty card holder events.
- Benefit from exclusive loyalty card offers, promotions and discounts throughout the year.
- The Essington Farm loyalty card can be used in both the restaurant and the farm shop!
Join for free by filling out a short form in the farm shop and then allow 5 working days for your card to be registered. Then every time you make a purchase, present your card so your points can be added.
Redeem your points
Redeeming your points couldn’t be easier. Show the cashier your card and notify them that you want to redeem some or all of your points in part or as a full payment for your purchases. The cashier will also be able to check your balance for you.
Terms and Conditions
Essington Farm loyalty card and points are issued subject to the following terms and conditions:
- For every pound you spend at Essington Farm – in the farm shop or tearoom – you will earn 1 loyalty point.
- We will not exchange Essington Farm loyalty points for cash, and points can only be spent at Essington Farm.
- By signing up to our loyalty card, you agree to receive email communications from us. You can unsubscribe from our emails at any time by clicking on the link in any of our emails.
- The loyalty card scheme remains the property of Essington Farm Limited at all times and Essington Farm reserves the right to withdraw, alter or suspend the reward card scheme at any time, including the scheme terms and conditions, and any reward points, promotions and offers without notice.
- You should check online for the full terms and conditions for any changes to these terms. You can also ask a member of staff in the shop for a copy of our terms and conditions if you do not have internet access. If you use your loyalty card after any such changes, you will be deemed to have accepted the relevant changes.